BSEM HSLC Routine 2019
The Board of Secondary Education, BSEM came into existence in the year 1972. In the state of Manipur, the exams of class 10th are managed by the Manipur Board only. The board conducts the exam, develops the curriculum, prepare the syllabus and prescribe the books for class 10th. Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019 will be soon available here! The Board of Secondary Education, Manipur will release the Manipur HSLC Exam Schedule 2019. The Manipur Board will release the timetable for the academic session of 2017-18. After releasing the BSEM HSLC Routine 2019, the enrolled students of class 10th in the state of Manipur will download the BSEM 10th Exam Date 2019.
BSEM Routine 2019
Therefore, we are expecting for the session 2018-19, the exams of class 10th will begin in the month of March only. Therefore, the Manipur Board will release Manipur HSLC class 10th exam scheme 2019 either in the month of January 2019 or February 2019. The board will publish the BSEM 10 exam program 2019 at least 1 month before the exams. BSEM Routine 2019 PDF will be released in the month of January/ February.
The Manipur Board 10th Time Table 2019 will release online. Therefore, the regular and private students will download the Manipur class 10th Exam Time Table 2019 from the official website of Manipur Board only. They will visit bsem.nic.in to download their exam date sheet for class 10th.
|Date & Days||Subjects to be examined|
(09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
(1:30 PM to 4:30 PM)
|17 February 2018||English||–|
|20 February 2018||General Mathematics||–|
|23 February 2018||Social Science||–|
|25 February 2018||Manipuri (E)Bodo (E)
|27 February 2018||General Science||–|
|28 February 2018||Fiqh & Aquaid Music (E)
Wood Craft (E)
Care & Bamboo Technology (E)
|01 March 2018||Assamese (E)||Fine Art|
|02 March 2018||Textile Designing & Clothing (E)Retail Trade
Information Technology Enabled Services (E)
|03 March 2018||Hindi (E)Arabic Literature
Garment Designing (E)
|04 March 2018||Sanskrit(E)Arabic (E)
Advanced Mathematics (E)
Home Science (E)
Computer Science (E)
|07 March 2018||MIL/*English (IL)||–|
|09 March 2018||Practical Examination of the Subjects – Fine Art (E) & RoutineGarment Designing (E)||–|
|10 March 2018||Practical Examination of the Subjects – Computer Science (E), Wood Craft (E), Textile Design & Clothing (E), Cane & Bamboo Technology (E), Music (E), Dance (E), Home Science (E), Agriculture (E), Information Tech enabled Service (E) and Retail Trade||–|
Manipur 10th Time Table 2019
Tips for the preparation of Manipur 10th Class Exams 2019. Download Manipur 10th Exam Routine 2019 PDF released soon.
Everybody knows that the exams of class 10th are very important. In the state of Manipur, the session of class 10th is already started in different affiliated schools. All these students have questions in their mind. They want to know that how to start their preparation for the Manipur class 10th exams 2019. All the students want to score good marks in the exams. So, we are offering some tips for the preparation of exams. These tips will surely help them in scoring good marks in exams.
- The students should make a schedule for their studies and try their best to stick to it. They should have an aim of studying at least some topics every day. Breaks during their studies should be pre-planned. They should be very long. Breaks during the studies should be short. They are just for freshen up your mind only.
- In examinations, you have to write a lot. Therefore, it will be beneficial if we practice writing and maintaining a uniform speed. It will help you in completing your exam paper on time. There will be negligible chances for not completing the exam paper on time.
- Solving last year’s question papers are very beneficial for understanding the exam pattern of exam. Thus, students of class 10th should go for it after completing their syllabus. It will help them a lot in understanding the exam pattern as well as in time management. One should use the alarm clock for solving the question papers for reminding him of time duration of question paper.
- Apart from taking final exams seriously, students must also take other assessment seriously as these exams will help them in the preparation of the final exams.
- Meditation is the good practice for relaxing one’s mind and body.
You must visit > COHSEM Exam Routine 2019
BSEM 10th Exam Programme 2019
**Some data in this article is just for reference.
The Secondary Education Manipur Board is the responsible body for announcing the result of class 10th exam. The board announced the result for Manipur HSLC Exam 2019 in the first week of June 2019. In the year 2018, the number of passed candidates was the highest in last 3 years. Over 67% students passed in exams of class 10th in the state of Manipur. In year 2016 and 2015, the pass percentage was 65.37% and 61.59%. hence, you can get full details for BSEM 10th Exam Programme 2019.
There were around 34,829 students who appeared in the exams of class 10th. 23,232 students passed the exams of class 10th in year 2018. Among the passed students, 8,641 students got I division. 13500 students got the second division in exams and 1091 students scored III division in the Manipur class 10th exams result 2018. Data for the year 2018 and 2019 will be updated here shortly.