CGBSE Time Table 2019: In every state, there is an organization for regulating the secondary education. In the state of Chhattisgarh, the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary is the autonomous organization for developing the secondary education in the state.
CGBSE 10th Time Table
The CGBSE is the popular name used for the Chhattisgarh Board. The board was founded in the year 2000. Earlier, the board was called as Chhattisgarh government School Education Department. In the year 2001, the name was changed. Since 2001, it is called as Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education. All about CGBSE 10th Time Table 2019 / CGBSE High School Exam Schedule is updated in below.
In the state of Chhattisgarh, the board is responsible for raising the level of education in Uttar Pradesh. They are focusing on the excellence of education. The board takes all the decisions regarding secondary and senior secondary education.
CG Board 10th Time Table 2019
The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Examination is going to conduct the 10th exam in the coming months. The exam generally takes place either in the month of February 2019 or March 2019. Therefore, the board will publish the exam schedule before the beginning of board exams of class 10th. The board will publish CGBSE 10th Time Table 2019 either in the month of December 2017 or January 2019. Last year, CGBSE class 10th 2016-17 started in the month of February 2017.
The exam time table will tell day and date of exam. All the candidates of CGBSE class 10th will download the CG Board 10th Exam Schedule online. Therefore, students of class 12th will visit the official website. These students are eagerly waiting for their exam routine of class 10th.
Get CG Board Time Table
As the exams are approaching, the students of class 10th are getting confused for the preparation of exams. They are not able to handle the pressure of CG 10th Class exam 2019. They have to deal with the syllabus for exams. The self-confidence, practice and time management are the keys to success.
- Students must clear the basic concepts. Learning is better than mugging up the concepts.
- From the starting of the session, they should have the habit of making points. It helps the students in revision time.
- Students must make the separate list of theorems and formulas.
- Students should start making the practice of diagrams in Science. They should also make the practice of labelling the diagrams. This practice will help them in scoring good marks in an exam in Science.
- They should focus on in-depth understanding of concepts.
- They should consider the academic textbooks for reference.
- Students must practice the variety of questions for the preparation of Mathematics Exam. It will help them in gaining speed in the calculation and a deeper understanding of topics.
- They should make the habit of revising the formulas in Mathematics.
- They should not take lightly the questions of graphical representation. They are scoring topics. Therefore, students of CGBSE class 10th must do the practice the questions on Graphical Representation.
- Students must try to learn the dates and facts of History. They should be revised them from time to time. It will surely help them in memorizing them.
- They can also make the flashcards for the events of history. These flashcards help them quick revision.
- The practice of locating places on maps can get them good marks in main board exams.
- Economics is the subject of understanding only. Therefore, in place of mugging up the concepts, students must focus on the understanding part. After that, they will find this subject interesting and easy.
- In the subjects like English and Hindi, the students get essays for writing an exam. Therefore, students must read the newspaper daily. It will help them in writing the essays more effectively.
CG Board 10th Exam Dates 2019 cgbse.nic.in
Here is the table for CG 10th Exam 2019 Time Table below:
|Examinations of CGBSE High School Certificate will start in February 2019 and lasted until March 2019. Expect dates available soon.||First Language (English/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Urdu)|
|Third Language (Sanskrit/ Marathi/ Urdu/ Bengali/ Gujarati/ Telugu/ Tamil/ Punjabi/ Sindhi/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Oriya)|
|Second/ Third Language (Hindi)|
|Second/ Third Language (English)|
10th Time Table 2019 CGBSE
Last year in 2017, total 3,95,338 students registered for the class 10th exams of CGBSE Board. Among these, students only 3,86,349 students appeared in the exams. The overall pass percentage was 61.04%. Thus, from 3,86,349 students only 2,35,773 students passed in the CGBSE class 10th Exam 2016-17. There were 1,79,000 boys appeared in the exam and the total number of girls were 2,07,349.
The girls pass percentage was more than the boys. It was 62.06%. Whereas the pass percentage of boys was 59.86%. Again, one more time the girls outperformed the boys in the result of class 10th. The list of toppers of Chhattisgarh Board Class 10th Exam 2017 is as follows:
Rank 1: Chetan Agarwal- 98.17%
Rank 2: Vinita Patel- 97.67%
Rank 3: Karan Sahu- 97.33%
Rank 3: Aman Kumar- 97.33%
Rank 4: Mahendra Kumar Behra- 97.17%
Rank 5: Lucky Dewangan- 97.00%
Updated information of CGBSE 10th Exam 2019 Time Table or CG 10th Time Table will be right here.