jac.nic.in: What are you looking for? Do you want JAC 10th Class Time Table 2019? If yes, then welcome to the right place of getting all Board Exam Time Table of 2019 year. Scroll down and get all your details of JAC 10th Class dates 2019, JAC Time Table etc.
JAC 10th Time Table 2019
Like other states, in the state of Jharkhand, there is an autonomous organization which is regulating the secondary education in the state. It is Jharkhand Academic Council. The council was established in the year 2003. Since 2003, JAC is conducting the board exams for class 10th and class 12th. The council is held responsible for conducting the exam and announcement of result. Every year, the council is conducting the exams in the month of February and March. They also announce the result of class 10th and class 12th exam either in the month of May or June. News for JAC 10th Time Table 2019 is available here.
JAC 10th Exam Date 2019
The Jharkhand Authority will soon issue the JAC X exam Time Table 2019. Generally, in the month of February and March exams are conducted. Therefore, for the session 2019, we are assuming that the exams of class 10th will occur in the month of February 2019. The council will surely release the JAC 10th Exam Date 2019 before the exams. Students of class 10th are eagerly waiting for the exam timetable.
|Official Dates and Day for session 2019 is to be announced soon. Just be in touch for the latest update.||Music|
|Hindi (Course A & course B)|
|Kharia/Khortha/Kurmali/Nagpuri /Panch Pargania.|
How to prepare for JAC 10th Class Exams 2019
In every state, the board exams of class 10th are very important. The students enrolled in class 10th start their preparation from the beginning also. Besides these students, there are some students who believe in the last time preparation. The common factor in these students is tension to cover the whole syllabus effectively and efficiently. So, we are highlighting some points for the preparation of JAC 10th Class Exam 2019. Here they are:
- The most important point does not wait for the last minute preparation. It can cost you your career. Therefore, there should be uniformity in the studies from the starting only. The students must make the goals for every day. They should be motivated to achieve them. It means setting up targets and finishing them in the allotted time will surely help them in completing the course within the time and before the beginning of exams.
- In the case of Mathematics, the regular practice of solving problems is the key to success. By doing regular practice, they will have accuracy in calculation. From the starting of practice, they should make the habit of writing each and every step while solving the problem. They should also try to learn formulae and theorems. You should also take care of silly mistakes which actually students do while solving the questions in the exam.
- Students must focus on time management also. They must try to solve last year’s question paper. It will help them in time management in the exams.
- No topic should be missed during the preparation because you never know from which topic questions will come in exams. If students are preparing from the starting of the session, then they have enough time to cover each and every topic of the syllabus. More importantly, they should identify their weakness and start concentrating on them. If they will face their weakness, then they can overcome them. Then, these weaknesses will be no longer their weaknesses.
- Students must learn all the important dates of events of History. They should also consider the maps as an important part of the syllabus.
- From starting only, students must not try to learn theories without understanding it. Understanding the concepts will help them to perform better in exams.
Jharkhand 10th Class Time Table 2019
Last year, the JAC 10th Class Result was announced in the month of May 2017. The Jharkhand Academic Council released 30th May 2017. The result was announced online. The pass percentage of JAC Class 10th Exam 2017 was only 57.91%. Whereas in 2016, it was 67.54. As you can all see there was a downfall in the pass percentage for the session of 2018-19.
In this session, the pass percentage of boys and girls are 70.03% and 65.03% respectively. In the state of Jharkhand, the performance of boys was better than that of girls. There were more than 4 lakh candidates who participated in JAC Class 10th Exam 2018-19. Just be with us for Jharkhand 10th Time Table 2019.
Matric Exam Dates 2019 JAC
As soon as Jharkhand 10th Time Table 2019 will release, they will download it online. The Jharkhand 10th Class Exam Programme 2019 is very important for the preparation of exams. The date sheet includes the day and date of exams. keep getting updates like these on timetable portal.