JAC 12th Time Table 2019: The Jharkhand Academic Council is the government organization working as an autonomous organization in the state of Jharkhand. It is the only education body in the state for developing and regulating the secondary education. There are many schools in Jharkhand which are affiliated to JAC apart from CBSE affiliated schools.
JAC 12th Time Table 2019
The council is working in the field of secondary education since 2003. The JAC is the authoritative body for conducting the examination, announcing the exam schedule and result of class 10th and 12th.
The Jharkhand Academic Council conducts the examination for class 12th in the month of March. They conduct the examination for all the three streams of Intermediate. JAC 12th Table Table 2019 is yet not published by an official source.
As examinations are scheduled to start either in the month of February 2019 or March 2019, the students are anxiously waiting for Jharkhand 12th time table 2019. Till now, there is no official announcement for dates of exams. But they will announce very soon. The JAC Exam Time Table will be available online. Therefore, candidates will go to the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council for JAC Class 12th Exam Schedule 2019.
Jharkhand 12th Class Date Sheet 2019
There are many students in the state who are interested in downloading the JAC 12th Class Exam Date Sheet 2019. All these students will download the Jharkhand Board 12th Class Date Sheet 2019. The board will announce the Jharkhand 12th Time Table for the streams of Science, Arts and Commerce.
|Date of Examination||Subjects|
|Official Dates and Day for session 2019 is to be announced. Just be with us for latest update||SociologyGeology|
|Language Hindi / English|
|Business studied psychology|
JAC Inter Exam 2019 Dates
The board will announce Jharkhand Inter Time Table 2019 most probably in the month of December 2018. Therefore, after the release of the exam schedule students will be able to download it from the official website. They should regularly visit the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council for regular updates on JAC 12th Class Exam 2019.
Tips for the preparation of JAC Inter Exam 2019
The students must follow the following tips to secure good marks in the class 12th exam in Jharkhand Board. These are as follows:
- The students must practice the problems in Accountancy. They should practice hard. They should lay emphasis on Company Accounts, Cash Flow Statement, Partnership and Ratio Analysis.
- They should stick to the syllabus only. They must refer their textbooks.
- The regular study will definitely help in achieving good marks in the exams.
- Students of class 12th should take at least 8 hours sleep which will help them with relaxation.
- They should also take care of their health. They should not ignore their health. Proper nutritious diet will help them in maintaining good health.
- If they will focus on time management from the starting of their preparation, then they will not face any issues in time management in the exams.
- Concentrating on weaknesses will help them in securing good marks in JAC Class 12th Exam 2019. Therefore, in place of ignoring the weaknesses, students must try to make them their strengths.
- Solving last year’s question paper will help in self-evaluation
- Practising the labelled diagrams wherever they are necessary will help you in scoring good marks especially in Biology.
- The students must focus on the learning part of the concepts. It will be very easy to learn any of the topics if they understand the logic of the topics. Mugging up the content will not help then in scoring good marks.
Jharkhand Intermediate Time Table 2019
The Jharkhand Academic Council released the dates for JAC 12th Class result 2019. There were 3,26,107 students in the state of Jharkhand who appeared in the JAC Class 12th Exam 2018-19. In the stream of Arts, there were total 1,87,610 students appeared in the Inter Exam 2017. There were 90,871 students in the stream of Science. Whereas in Commerce Stream, there were only 47,622 students. In commerce, only 28,618 students passed the class 12th exam from 47,622 students. In the case of Science Stream, only 47,583 students were able to pass Jharkhand Board Class 12th Science exam 2017. Statistics of Year 2018 will be updated here shortly!
jac.nic.in date Sheet 2019
In 2017, the pass percentage for the streams of Science and Commerce was 52.35% and 60.09% respectively. Whereas in 2016, the pass percentage for the streams of Science, Commerce and Arts were 58.36%, 62.94% and 74.19 respectively. As you can see there was a decrease in the pass percentage in the streams of Science and Commerce. JAC 12th Time Table 2019 or update about it going to update here so be with the page.