MPBSE Time Table 2019: The board will release the 12th MP Board Time Table 2019 online. Thus, all the students will visit the official website of MP Board for checking the exam scheme. Students from Arts, Commerce and Science stream will download the MP Board 12th Exam Scheme 2019 from www.mpbse.nic.in. After downloading the MPBSE 12th Time Table 2019, they will know the exam dates. As they know which subject’s exam will be first, they will prepare accordingly. They will make all their strategies for the preparation and revisions.
MP Board 12th Time Table 2019
In the state of Madhya Pradesh, the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is a regulatory body. The board is the regulatory body for the educational activities in the state. All the secondary and higher secondary education related activities are carried out by the MP Board only. The board is the conducting and authoritative body for organizing the examinations for Middle School Exam (Class 8th), High School Certificate Examination (Class 10th) and Higher Secondary School Examination (Class 12th). The board is the responsible autonomous body for prescribing syllabus, conducting examination and releasing the result of class 10th and 12th. MP Board 12th Time Table 2019 PDF to be available here soon.
MPBSE 12th Time Table 2019
The MP Board will release the 12th Exam date sheet for the students of class 12th. The officials will release the MPBSE 12th Time Table before the beginning of exams. Generally, the exams begin in the month of March for all the three streams. Therefore, the controller of examination will announce the MP Board Class 12th Arts, Commerce and Science Date Sheet 2019 before March.
Usually, the exam timetable is release at least 1-2 months before the MP Board 12th Exams. Therefore, the MP Board 12th Exam Schedule will release either in the month of December 2019 or January 2019. Thus, more details about MPBSE 12th Exam Date 2019 will be uploaded here soon.
You should also check — MP Board 10th Time Table 2018
12th Time Table 2019 MP Board
Check out the dates for 12th Time Table 2019 MP Board here is below:
|1||MP Board 12th examination official dates are yet not announced. It is expected that examination may conduct in March-April 2019. Keep in touch here to get the official timetable first.||Special Language Hindi|
|2||Special Language English|
|3||Special Language Sanskrit|
|4||2nd language: Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Punjabi, Sindhi, Gujarati, Kannada, Oriya, Persian, Tamil, French|
|7||Bookkeeping and Accountancy|
|8||Drawing and Designing|
|9||History, Drawing and Painting, Home Management, Nutrition and Textile, Business Studies, physics|
|10||Political science, element science, fishery, Poultry farming, history of Indian Art|
|11||Chemistry, Anatomy Physiology and Health, Crop Production & Horticulture, geography|
|14||Psychology, Home Science, Environment Education, Agriculture, Sociology|
|15||Special Language Urdu|
|16||Special language Marathi|
|18||Special Language: Punjabi, Gujarati, Sindhi|
MP Board 12th Exam Keypoints
Important Tips for the preparation of MP Board Class 12th Exam. Students may soon check MP board 12th Exam 2019 from this website as well.
Each and every student in class 12th wants to secure good marks in exams. They should follow a few tips during their preparation for the examination. These tips will help them in achieving good marks in class 12th.
- Students must have focused on their studies. Their concentration should be on studies only during the study time. They should study in those places where they can pay attention to studies.
- The regular study from the starting of the session in class 12th will help them in completing the syllabus on time. After completing the syllabus they will have sufficient time to revise the syllabus too. This will help them in analyzing the weak points. After identifying the weak points, they should not ignore them. They should pay attention to their weaknesses. Ignoring the weakness can lower your marks in the final exams.
- Breaks during the study hours will refresh your mind. But the breaks should not be very frequent. Frequent breaks will not help you in concentrating on studies.
- A healthy diet will keep you healthy. Therefore, students must include the nutritious food items on their regular menu.
- Hard work is the key to success.
- Time management is another important thing in the exams
- Students must go for solving last year’s question papers.
- They should practice a lot the numerical problems.
- They should focus on the textbooks only.
- Candidates who are studying Physics should make the list of all the formulas. They should practice the diagrams. They should lay emphasis on understanding the part of the concepts. This will also help them in solving numerical questions.
- During the practice of Diagrams in Biology, Economics or any other exams, students must learn the labelling.
- In Economics, students must understand the basics of concepts. Mugging up the topics will not help in scoring marks in exams. In case of applied questions, mugging up does not help at all.
MP 12th Class Exam dates 2018-19
Every year, a large number of students appeared for the exams of class 12th in MP Board Exams. Last year, 7,11,896 students appeared in the MP Board class 12th Exam 2017. In these students, 1,68,548 were private students. In government schools, the pass percentage was 70.70%. However, in private schools, the pass percentage of students was 64.36%.
The result of girls was a little better than the result of boys. The girl’s passing percentage was 69.33%. The boy’s passing percentage was 68.07%. Moreover, Board Authorities will soon update MP 12th Exam Schedule 2019 on their official website.